Monday, March 23, 2009

Mr Personality

A week ago on Sunday the space shuttle took off from Cape Canaveral. We were able to see the shuttle from our backyard. It was really cool!! We were able to even see the shuttle separate from the solid rocket boosters.

Sometimes I am confused as to who is the dog around our house.

Here is Austin standing at the coffee table. One of his favorite activities these days is stand at the coffee table, grabbing everything possible, or banging on the table.

Here are a few fun high chair pictures...




Saturday while I was at work, Nathan and Austin went to the barber shop for Austin's first haircut.
Checking out the cool cape!

"Not too sure about this, but hopefully Daddy will protect me if things get hairy."

Here we are, all done. What a handsome boy!!

The only downside to the haircut was the stylist's fragrance. Two whole days later, his hair STILL smells like the lady. And it isn't a pretty fragrance. I've even tried using adult shampoo on his hair to get rid of the smell, but to no avail.
It is not a slight thing when those so fresh from God love us.
--Dickens


If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.
--Vincent van Gogh