Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pictures!!

As promised below, here are some recent pictures.

Austin and Daddy hanging out waiting for trick-or-treaters.

Our church had a pumpkin patch, so we went out and took some cute pumpkin pictures for Halloween.

Think I'll see what pumpkin tastes like!



Fun in the Jumperoo




Austin and Daddy washing my car.



Last weekend we went to the track by the dog park for a nice walk. Getting both Daja and Austin to cooperate for a picture is not easy!!!


It is not a slight thing when those so fresh from God love us.
--Dickens


If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.
--Vincent van Gogh