I've been tagged by my friend Ros so I have to post 7 random/weird things about me. Hmmmm......
1. Before Nathan and I started dating, he asked me to be his date for the senior prom and I turned him down!
2. In the third grade I got a school carnival goldfish. His name was Goldie (I know, very original) and he lived for NINE years. He was so big when he died that he had to be buried rather than flushed.
3. My second toe is ever so slightly longer than my big toe for which my husband gives me endless grief. (They aren't freakishly longer - you would only notice if you really, really looked at them)
4. I've never been further west than Dallas, TX.
5. One of my dreams is to own my own little shop selling cool home stuff, like the shops on the Old Street in St. Augustine.
6. My favorite foods: ice cream! chocolate! shrimp! cucumbers! broccoli! (NOTE: These are not listed in any particular order)
7. I love watching crime dramas (ie Law and Order, CSI, etc) and reading murder mysteries, but they make me slightly afraid of the dark.
Others I would like to know more about:
Dana - A friend from work
Susan - aka the Domestic Manager
Allison - Another fabulous young CPA like me!
and Rachel, who doesn't have a blog, but should!
So, Tag, ladies! You're it!